dimanche 18 octobre 2009

Week Four: sick :(

This week was spent under the weather, as were the previous 3 weeks, so I finally gave in and saw a doctor. It was surprisingly un-scary minus all the drugs I have to take for a week (probably more than I've taken combined in my life). The doctor was interesting and told us a funny story of how he went to see a client in the 7th arrond. where there are a lot of hotel particulaires, which is where the house is set back from the street, usually behind a courtyard or a garden. This one was set behind a garden with a large wall in front of it. He told us how he went through the little door only to find a garden... full of sheep! In the middle of Paris! Anyways, maybe it's just the drugs but I find that delightful.
We had two birthdays this week, which was nice. Both of which involved way too many bon marché pasteries and orangina...
Now, on to the pictures!

Here's my medicine. Three times a day!



We had some beautiful sunrises this week. This one, a little bit later, cast an amazingly intense rose colored light all over the salon. It was beautiful.



This week we went to the Musée de Rodin and the Musée d'Orsay and I think the Louvre once.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire