dimanche 8 novembre 2009

Week Seven: Brrrr, parks, brrrrrrrrr

This week consisted largely of me scurrying frantically around Paris in an effort to see as many gardens as possible before Tuesday, the day I have to present my independent project. Yikes!!

However, I did get a bit of free time to have the best lemon tart ever.
Yum!

And to have my own personal version of a hitchcock movie (remember my seagull attack?)

Went to the Parc Montsouris at the southernmost point of Paris

Got lost at the ultra-modern Parc Andre-Citroen

Spent the last sunny afternoon at the Jardin des Plantes, which was created to be used as Louis XVI's medecinal herb garden and now is a very family friendly, fun and educational park and menagerie

Inside the Jardin Alpin, which belongs to the école botanique (botany school)

And lastly, for my favorite parents, I made some friends with a few flamingos.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire